Newport Beach, CA Water Damage RestorationCall: (800) 399-3213
Water Damage Newport Beach, CA – 24/7 Emergency Service
Water damage Newport Beach can happen at any time, which is why you should only contact a qualified professional you can trust for water damage repair services. West Coast Restoration delivers water damage repair that is readily available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, because we understand that water damage often takes place when you least expect. West Coast Restoration is bonded, licensed, insured, and is professionally accredited by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC). We are experts in providing water damage restoration, water damage repair, and water extraction services in Newport Beach, CA.
Whether your water damage was brought on by flood damage during hurricane season, or your bathtub accidentally overflowed, West Coast Restoration serving Orange County can get your home back in working order. Upon arrival to your home, your Newport Beach water damage technician will promptly initiate the water damage repair procedure by extracting all standing water from the affected areas in your home. Then, your technician will totally dry and deodorize those areas affected by water damage, while checking the moisture levels in your residence to make certain that it’s truly nontoxic for you and your loved ones. West Coast Restoration will also offer short-term storage for your personal belongings while our technicians execute the water damage repair process.
We Work With All Insurance Companies
Your #1 Newport Beach Water Damage Contractor
For fast water extraction Newport Beach, CA, water removal, water cleanup and air quality services, call West Coast Restoration and speak directly to a manager 24 hours a day. We’ll send out a crew to get your residence or office up and running asap.
Flooding can make life inconvenient and confusing. You don’t have a clue who to call when your home floods, or what to do to get water removed from your property or dry out a flooded household. Flood restoration and cleanup is not a task that you can take care of completely independent from anyone else with trust. You will need to have an expert whom you trust to promptly go to your property, take an extensive inspection around your home– including your attic, basement, and crawl space– and give you a free estimate with the goal that the work to get everything again to ordinary can start quickly. We can eradicate water from wet carpet and do wood floor drying and hardwood floor drying to restore them to pre-disaster condition.
We Restore to Pre-Damage Conditions
Regardless if the cause is a leaky or cracked pipe, a freezer or fridge, washing machine, dishwasher or water heater failure, a sewer line break or back up, or an overflow of your drain or toilet, call West Coast Restoration to Dry it Fast! We’ll take care of all your storm damage and window board ups as well. We are aware of the significance to you and your family in having your water damage cleanup handled quickly and completely, and just how much it can cost if your business is disrupted.
Water Damage in Newport Beach Requires Immediate Response
Call West Coast Restoration For Dependable and Affordable Water Damage Repair in Newport Beach, CA
Our proficient water flood and water damage specialists will make use of the optimal water damage mitigation resources required to restore your home or business and all its belongings to a pre-flood condition. Trust in our fast and on time services in order to get you through any surprising water damage crisis that may happen to you. Our remediation service crew is dependable and can coordinate with minimal supervision needed. At the end of the day, you can certainly return to your home or business without it looking worse for wear.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Our #1 goal is to get water damage in Newport Beach, CA repaired as quickly as possible. There are numerous water restoration companies in the area, but we provide a superior level of service, expertise and affordability.
Our 24/7 water damage repair services utilize only the most up-to-date tools and fully-featured vehicles that will deal with all kinds of water damage issues, including the following:
- The most up-to-date action turbo dryers that evaporate unwanted moisture and allow warm air flow around rooms. This will dry out wet furnishings, walls, carpet and completely dry footings.
- Cutting edge remediation vans armed with efficient, commercial water extractors. These systems are easily transportable and might be needed to take on the biggest flood damage scenarios.
- Large-scale dehumidifying equipment that can decrease humidity quickly in a target area. The dehumidifying air will further reduce any harm to your home furnishings, your home and its belongings caused by substantial moisture after a flooding.
- Trusted brand units that can bring back your furniture and carpet to a new-like, pre-flood condition.
- Smart drying equipment that are managed to retain ideal humidity and various other essential conditions, lowering the chances of swelling to your flooring surfaces and walls.
- A comprehensive range of diagnosis equipment to check the moisture levels of your property. Saturation apparatus and the latest and most precise hygrometer equipment will be used to make certain there’s no more moisture hidden in the walls, the floors and inside your furniture. We use this combined with tried and true restorative methods to manage the flooding and reduce the chances of anymore damage from developing.
- Comprehensive administration of cleansing agents to stop the spread of mildew, mold, fungi and bacteria.
- Environment-friendly and nontoxic deodorizing solutions that combat and remove any sources of bacteria and micro-organisms within your home or business.