Water Damage Irvine, CA – 24/7 Emergency Service
Water damage Irvine can take place at any time, which is precisely why you should only hire a professional you can depend on for water damage repair services. West Coast Restoration offers water damage repair that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, because we realize that water damage normally takes place when you least expect. West Coast Restoration is bonded, licensed, insured, and is professionally endorsed by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC). We are experts in providing water damage restoration, water damage repair, and water extraction services in Irvine, CA.
No matter if your water damage was triggered by flood damage during hurricane season, or your bathtub accidentally overflowed, West Coast Restoration serving Orange County can get your home back in working order. Upon arrival to your home, your Irvine water damage technician will immediately initiate the water damage repair process by extracting all standing water from the impacted areas in your home. Then, your technician will thoroughly dry and sanitize those areas affected by water damage, while tracking the moisture levels in your residence to ensure that it’s definitely safe for you and your family members. West Coast Restoration will also provide temporary storage for your personal things while our technicians execute the water damage repair process.Call: (800) 399-3213
We Work With All Insurance Companies
Your #1 Irvine Water Damage Contractor
For fast water extraction Irvine, CA, water removal, water cleanup and air quality services, call West Coast Restoration and speak directly to a supervisor 24 hours a day. We’ll dispatch a squad to get your home or office up and running as soon as possible.
Flooding can make life troublesome and challenging. You don’t have a clue who to contact when your home floods, or what to do to get water removed from your residence or dry out a flooded property. Flood restoration and cleanup is not something that you can handle entirely independent from anyone else with trust. You will have to have an expert whom you trust to immediately go to your home, take an extensive look all around your home– including your attic, basement, and crawl space– and offer you a no cost estimate with the goal that the work to get everything again to ordinary can start quickly. We can eradicate water from wet carpet and do wood floor drying and hardwood floor drying to restore them to pre-disaster condition.
We Restore to Pre-Damage Conditions
Regardless if the root cause is a leaky or worn out pipe, a refrigerator, washing machine, dishwasher or hot water heater malfunction, a sewer line break or back up, or an overflow of your drain or toilet, call West Coast Restoration to Dry it Fast! We’ll deal with all your storm damage and window board ups as well. We understand the significance to you and your family in having your water damage cleanup dealt with promptly and completely, and how much it can cost if your business is interrupted.
Irvine, CA Water Damage Cleanup Services:
Water Damage in Irvine Requires Immediate Response
Contact West Coast Restoration For Professional and Cost effective Water Damage Repair in Irvine, CA
Our competent water flood and water damage specialists will utilize the optimal water damage mitigation resources required to restore your home or business and all its belongings to a pre-flood condition. Turn to our fast and on time services in order to get you through any surprising water damage crisis that may happen to you. Our remediation service crew is dependable and can coordinate with minimal supervision needed. At the end of the day, you can certainly return to your home or business without it looking worse for wear.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Our #1 goal is to get water damage in Irvine, CA repaired as quickly as possible. There are numerous water restoration companies in the area, but we provide a superior level of service, expertise and affordability.
Our 24/7 water damage repair solutions incorporate only the latest tools and fully-featured vehicles that will deal with all kinds of water damage issues, including the following:
- The most up-to-date action turbo dryers that evaporate excessive moisture and allow warm air to flow around rooms. This will dry out wet furniture, walls, carpet and completely dry footings.
- Cutting edge remediation trucks armed with efficient, commercial water extractors. These systems are mobile and could be needed to deal with the largest flood damage cases.
- Large-scale dehumidifying equipment that can reduce humidity rapidly in a target location. The dehumidifying air will further reduce any damage to your home furnishings, your home and its belongings caused by substantial moisture after a flooding.
- Trusted brand units that can restore your furniture and carpet to a new-like, pre-flood condition.
- Intelligent drying equipment that are managed to retain optimal humidity and various other essential conditions, lowering the chances of swelling to your flooring surfaces and walls.
- A comprehensive range of diagnosis equipment to check the moisture levels of your property. Saturation apparatus and the latest and most precise hygrometer equipment will be used to make sure there’s no more moisture concealed in the walls, the floors and inside your furniture. We use this combined with powerful restorative methods to manage the flooding and reduce the chances of anymore damage from developing.
- Exhaustive administration of cleansing agents to stop the spread of mildew, mold, fungi and bacteria.
- Environment-friendly and nontoxic deodorizing solutions that fight and remove any causes of bacteria and micro-organisms within your home or business.